The Skyy FC team manager has been assaulted by fans of Basake Holy Stars at the CAMS Park on Match Day 8.
However, Skyy FC lost by two goals to zero after the intimidation.
Picture evidence rendered is Joseph K Yeboah’s face after the assault by home fans who broke into the inner perimeter to stop him from filming the game.
Skyy FC was permitted to film the match at the Prematch Conference after showing our letter from GFA.
The second picture shows the Assailants. WRFA Sec was an eyewitness but he doubles up as an official of Basake Holy Stars, he travels with the team on away games managing them.
Cues from the match according to Skyy FC officials copied to www.skyypowerfm.com
- No GFA Camera person showed up.
- Skyy FC camera person was assaulted by home fans who jumped into the inner perimeter to stop the robbery match officiating from being filmed.
- WRFA Secretary who said he was assigned officially to ensure the match goes on smoothly assured everyone at Prematch that enough security would show up.
- The match was delayed by 15 minutes because only one police officer showed up. 4 more joined but mysteriously left along the game.
- Officiating was so biased unbelievably. These WR Refs assigned for the WRFA Chairman’s club game performed disgracefully. Skyy FC scored a perfect goal – was disallowed.
- The referee used a team inspector to delay Skyy FC’s warm-up time by 12min. When the captain complained about why the Ref was not moving as fast as he was inspecting the Basake team, he openly threatened him.
- Officiating, the Ref showed a yellow card for a red card assault tackle. He however gave a free kick for the carded player’s team because it was in scoring range.
- This officiating was worse than the Nzema Kotoko robbery last year and competes with the worst robbery officiating experienced by Skyy FC two seasons ago at the same venues involving the same team.
- I pray we get the same response served other venues where such incidents occurred including at Martins Park.