GFA names proposed members of independent c’ttees.
The GFA Executive Council at its meeting on Monday, December 2, 2019 has proposed the following candidates for membership of the four independent Committees.
Pursuant to Article 30(11) of the GFA Statutes, the names of the proposed candidates and their profiles have been sent to members of the GFA Congress.
Article 30(11) states that “Candidates for any of the position of the independent committees of GFA must be passed to the Members of GFA at least 14 days before the Congress at which the members in question will be appointed”.
Below are the proposed names for the respective committees:
A. ELECTIONS COMMITTEE
- Joseph Bernard Ashalley (Esq.) – Chairman
- David Amoo-Osae – Vice chairman
- Daniel Oduro – Member
- Danielle James – Member
- Regina Ofori-Twumasi – Member
B. ETHICS COMMITTEE
- Phyllis Christian – Chairperson
- Dr. Isaac Annan (Esq.) – Vice chairman
- Dr. Charles Takyi – Member
- Wilfred Neneh Addico – Member
- Linda Ofori-Kwafo – Member
C. DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE
- Osei Kwadwo Adow (Esq.) – Chairman
- Carla Olympio (Esq.) – Vice chairperson
- David Okyere – Member
- Nathaniel Laryea – Member
- Nurudeen Alhassan – Member
- Shaibu Ali – Member
- Emmanuel Niikoi – Member
- Lorraine Adjekai Crabbe Ababio – Member
- Elsie Nana Acheampong – Member
- Retired Referee Justice Yeboah – Member
D. APPEALS COMMITTEE
- Agbesi Kwadwo Dzakpasu (Esq.) – Chairperson
- Felix Heesewijk Greene Anyinsah (Esq.) – Vice Chairman
- Eva Okyere (Esq.) – Member
- Dr. Bella Bello Bitigu – Member
- Mabel Aku Banaseh – Member
- David Asumda (Esq.) – Member
- Joe Slovo Nyabila Tia (Esq.) – Member
- Abdul Azziz Musah – Member
- Emmanuel Kwasi Opare- Wiredu – Member
- Frank Okyere Addo – Member.