1 person injured in fire outbreak at Aboadze

0 140

One person has been injured in a fire outbreak at Aboadze, in the Shama District of the Western.

The fire happened in the late hours of Friday, March 24.

According reports, two fishermen who had purchased fuel for their outboard motor caused the fire.

An eye witness speaking exclusively to Skyy News indicated that the fire started whiles the fishermen were filling their outboard motor with fuel.

4 rooms were affected by the fire including properties amounting to thousands of Ghana cedis.

The Fire Service is said to have arrived at the scene early but struggled to douse the fire immediately leading them to call for a back up.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.